Monday, November 25, 2013

TAX ON WAX-

Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda....I love you guys but the TAX FOR WAX? Yes, some salon wants to up their fees for the anyone over a size 8 or http://www.thegloss.com/2013/11/24/beauty/fat-tax-leg-wax-salon/12 for a wax job.  SHAME on that salon! While Kathy Lee found some common sense reasons why a tax might be called for.  Call it the square footage hypothesis (like Kathy suggests), the more effort or product needed the more we need to pay. Think of a painter painting your house, Kathy suggests. My skinny ass disagrees. And Kathy Lee, I rarely disagree with you.
.
If they are right (the salon), then they ought to charge by the square foot (or centimeter) for the Brazilian wax. I know women (size 2 women) who have more pubic hair than Abdul has beard. I've see it down to their knees. Charge them! Have a pubic inspector measure their lady spot. Denser than a forest and larger than a saucer should be double. Frisbee sized, triple.

How about haircuts? My husband has a head the size of a pumpkin. Should we up the prices for those with bigger heads when they get a haircut? How about thick hair? Double them. Balding, you get a discount.

What about big boobs? Any bra over a C cup should be priced for the extra fabric. That under wire must add the cost right? And when you get a breast exam or mammogram, double that fee for anything over a D.

Big mouths? The more teeth you have, the bigger they are, the more a dental cleaning should cost. My poor mother had five teeth in her head and still has to pay the full amount.

Don't get me going about shoes. Steve Madden, start charging for the extra material you need to make a size ten.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to sound back Kathy. I love you guys but I think you got this wrong.

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/11/24/beauty/fat-tax-leg-wax-salon/

No comments:

Post a Comment